- 1 pound(s) top sirloin steak
- 1/2 c balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1-2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp honey or brown sugar
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- dash cayenne pepper
1. Mix all ingredients in a sealable plastic container or Ziploc freezer bag.
2. Let sit for at least 4 hours.
3. Toss the steak on the barbeque or campfire grill. Delicious!
4. Wrap some potatoes in foil and cook in the fire as well.
5. Serve and enjoy right after cooking and store the leftovers in the fridge.