2 (4-ounce) bottles washable school glue
1 to 2 drops of liquid food coloring
1/4 cup glitter (optional)
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 to 3 tablespoons saline solution (i.e., contact lens solution), divided
1) Pour the glue into a medium bowl. Stir in the food coloring and glitter, if desired. This mixture doesn’t need to be homogeneous, as you’ll mix it even more after adding the baking soda.
2) Add the baking soda, stir until smooth.
3) Pour in 2 tablespoons of the contact lens solution and stir slowly. The mixture should begin to harden, becoming stringy.
4) Continue mixing slowly until a ball of slime forms.
5) Pick up the slime and work between your hands, until smooth. If the slime is particularly slimy, work in another 1/2 tablespoon of contact lens solution as needed.
You can play with the slime immediately or store for future play. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Glitter glue is wonderful way to add glitter to your slime and it is much less messy, if you can find it. Skip the optional glitter called for here if using glitter glue.
We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in the information provided. Specifications, equipment, technical data, photographs, illustrations & videos are based on information available at time of posting and are subject to change without notice. To receive or verify current product information, please contact the dealership.