Whether you’re in an RV or at home with a full kitchen – this recipe is simple & all fits on one pan! (The less dishes to be washed after the better, right?!)
for 2 servings
- 2 lb small red potato, or yellow, quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus, roughly 1 pound
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cover a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Spread out potatoes on the pan and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, 2 cloves of garlic, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Make salmon glaze. Combine salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon thyme, 2 garlic cloves, ginger, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix well.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and push them to the top or side of your pan. Place your salmon fillets on the pan. Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze.
- Place asparagus on the pan and top with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of thyme on the asparagus and potatoes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. (The salmon should flake easily with a fork when it’s ready.)
Recipe provided by: Tasty