1. Build a campfire and let it burn down to hot embers/coals. The cinnamon buns will not cook evenly if they are roasted over a flame.
2. Open your can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls and carefully separate the rolls from each other.
3. Place the rolls onto your roasting sticks as securely as possible. Two-pronged sticks work the best as they do not allow for the rolls to fall or twist off as easily as single pronged sticks do!
4. Begin to roast the rolls over the hot embers, and make sure to continuously rotate the rolls so they are cooked evenly through. This can take 8-12 minutes, depending on how hot your fire is and how cooked you like your cinnamon buns!
5. Once the buns are cooked to your liking, remove them from the heat and let cool for 2 minutes before removing from the roasting sticks.