These cones are a collection of chocolate, berries, fruit, nuts, marshmallows and a bunch of other little goodies for a fun treat done best over a campfire!
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 cups chocolate candies, such as M&Ms
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups mini peanut butter cups (30 to 40 pieces)
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 40 caramel, bites
- 12 cookies, such as Crazy Cookies, broken into pieces
- 2 9-cracker packages graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 30 waffle cones
- 6 (14-oz) cans whipped cream
- Distribute the blueberries, chocolate candies, milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, marshmallows, peanut butter cups, pecans, strawberries, caramels, cookie pieces and graham cracker pieces among the cups of three 12-cup muffins pans.
- Take a cone and stuff it full of whichever pick-and-mix ingredients take your fancy. Wrap very well with aluminum foil. Throw on the campfire grill for 5 minutes. Remove and let rest until cool enough to handle. Unwrap, then squirt whipped cream on top.
Recipe by foodnetwork.ca