- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped assorted bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 cups brown rice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Season chicken breasts with cayenne, salt and pepper on both sides. Add to pan
- Cook chicken all the way through, remove from pan and let sit
- Add all veggies to the same pan the chicken was just in, add a splash of water to the pan and cover with lid. Allow veggies to steam for about 10 minutes.
- Chop chicken breast into bite sized chunks, add to pan with veggies.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over stir fry, stir. Cook until veggies are tender.
- Serve over cooked brown rice or noodles
Recipe brought to you by cheap-chef.com