Shredded Cheese – cheddar or tex mex blend
Green Peppers, diced
Jalapenos, sliced and cut in half (remove veins and seeds for less heat)
Red Peppers, chopped
Green Onions, chopped
BBQ Pulled Pork
Browned Hamburger, season with taco spice for extra flavor
- Lay tortilla chips in a foil tray and top with cheese.
- Add another chip layer and top with more cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped onions, green peppers, tomatoes, and jalapenos.
- Cover with foil.
- Place on the grill over a campfire until the cheese is melted.
- Serve as is or with sour cream, pico de gallo or guacamole.
Recipe brought to you by theappetizerchick.com
Share this entry
Questions? Get In Touch
We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in the information provided. Specifications, equipment, technical data, photographs, illustrations & videos are based on information available at time of posting and are subject to change without notice. To receive or verify current product information, please contact the dealership.