Make some adorable/delicious Easter bunny hugs!
- 3 Cups All-Purpose flour, plus more for rolling surface
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Gingerbread Cookie Cutter
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl beat the butter and sugar until fluffy and pale. Add egg, milk, and vanilla and beat until combined. Add flour mixture gradually until totally combined.
- Shape into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- When ready to roll, preheat oven to 350º. Lightly flour a clean workspace and roll out dough until 1/8” thick. Cut out gingerbread shapes (upside down they turn into bunnies!) and transfer to parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Place a mini egg into the center of the arms and place the arms gently around the edges of the eggs. Use a toothpick to poke eyes and a nose.
- Bake until edges are lightly golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely!
- Eat and Enjoy!
Recipe brought to you by Delish.com