A great Easter craft that you can enjoy and eat!
What You’ll Need
- Empty Egg Shells, with just the top removed
- Various Edible Plant Seeds (We like wheat grass, chives, basil)
- Planting Soil
- Googly Eyes
- Glue the googly eyes on the outside of the shell
- Make sure the empty eggs are stable and upright
- Put enough soil to fill the egg up ¾ of the way full
- Plant the seeds and label to remember which plant is in which egg
- Water and care according to specific plant instruction
- Wait, Watch, Enjoy!
Happy Easter from all of us at Traveland!