Makes about 16-18 muffins
2 cups pancake mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to next 350°
2. Mix together pancake mix, milk, eggs & 1/2 cup of Maple Syrup
3. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray or use muffin liners. Fill 2/3 of the way full.
4. Add in your mix-ins – 1/2 to 1 TB of mix-ins
5. Bake for 14-15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean
6. Store in the fridge for 3-4 days or freeze for an easy snack!
Questions? Get In Touch
We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in the information provided. Specifications, equipment, technical data, photographs, illustrations & videos are based on information available at time of posting and are subject to change without notice. To receive or verify current product information, please contact the dealership.