Motorized Recreational Vehicle Extended Protection
- FCPP covers breakdowns occurring anywhere in Canada and the continental United States.
- In the event you choose to sell your recreational vehicle or trailer, you can apply to transfer the coverage to the next owner for the remainder of the contract/policy term.
- Your deductible will be reduced by $50 when repairs are performed at the original selling dealer. Reducing Deductible does not apply to On-Site Service.
Motorized recreation vehicles that are still under manufacturer's warranty are still eligible for New RV coverage.
Travel with a First Canadian Protection Plan.
Today's recreational vehicles are equipped with all the comforts of home. The multitude of amenities and features suit every lifestyle and cater to all your travel needs.
But are you worried about unexpected breakdowns and unforeseen costly repairs? With the cost of service and components increasing each year, an expensive repair could ruin your travel plans. Leave your worries behind with FCPP.
- FCPP will quickly and efficiently handle your claim to ensure your vacation is not delayed or cut short. Repair costs are paid directly to the repair facility on authorized services, saving you from out-of-pocket expenses and the inconvenience of waiting for reimbursement.
- Choose a protection plan to guard you against these unplanned expenses.
It's better to have protection and NOT NEED it than to NEED it and NOT HAVE ANY.
Experienced Based Refund (EBR) / Guaranteed Price Rebate (GPR)
If the plan you select includes EBR/GPR, you can apply for a refund as soon as the contract/policy expires by time. Refunds are based on the amount you originally paid for the contract/policy, up to a maximum of $2,000, less the deductible.
Original contract/policy holder must still be registered owner.
No mechanical or other benefit claims made during the entire term.
Refund must be requested and claim received within the allotted time frame.
*Available on qualifying plans - Some restrictions apply - see policy/contract for details.
Additional Benefits Included in All Levels of Coverage
No Deductible will apply to the following benefits:
♦ TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE ON TOLL FREE 24 HR LINE
1-877-975-5338 (included for first 12 months of term)
In the event of a covered breakdown, we will pay or reimburse you for receipted expenses up to $250 per claim to rent a replacement vehicle or reimburse you for actual taxi or public transportation expenses.*
♦ TRIP INTERRUPTION
In the event that a breakdown occurs more than 160 km from residence and results in a repair facility keeping your unit overnight, we will pay for receipted motel and restaurant expenses up to $600 per claim.*
*Some restrictions apply - see Policy/Contract for complete details.
Emergency Road Service
Available toll free on 24 hour line 1-877-342-2492 or by reimbursement.
Up to $500 towing assistance if your unit or tow vehicle experiences a breakdown causing it to be immobile while traveling.
♦ BATTERY SERVICE
Attempting to start the unit or the vehicle towing the unit.**
♦ DELIVERY SERVICE
Delivery emergency supplies of gasoline, oil, or coolant (you are responsible for paying for such emergency supplies upon delivery).**
♦ EXTRICATION SERVICE
Attempting to extricate the unit or tow vehicle if it is stuck and can be reached safely.**
♦ LOCKSMITH SERVICE
Unlocking the unit or tow vehicle if the keys are locked inside or replacing the keys if they are broken.**
**Up to $200 per claim.
Click here to download a brochure for more info