Trailer & Coach Extended Protection
- FCPP covers breakdowns occurring anywhere in Canada and the continental United States.
- In the event you choose to sell your recreational vehicle or trailer, you can apply to transfer the coverage to the next owner for the remainder of the contract/policy term.
- Your deductible will be reduced by $50 when repairs are performed at the original selling dealer. Reducing Deductible does not apply to On-Site Service.
Travel with a First Canadian Protection Plan.
Today's trailers are equipped with all the comforts of home. The multitude of amenities and features suit every lifestyle and cater to all your travel needs.
But are you worried about unexpected breakdowns and unforeseen costly repairs? With the cost of service and components increasing each year, an expensive repair could ruin your travel plans. Leave your worries behind with FCPP.
- FCPP will quickly and efficiently handle your claim to ensure your vacation is not delayed or cut short. Repair costs are paid directly to the repair facility on authorized services, saving you from out-of-pocket expenses and the inconvenience of waiting for reimbursement.
- Choose a protection plan to guard you against these unplanned expenses.
It's better to have protection and NOT NEED it than to NEED it and NOT HAVE ANY.
- On Site Service: If a covered breakdown occurs when the travel trailer, fifth wheel, park model or tiny home is parked in a long-term campground (for at least 90 consecutive days) and on-site service is deemed necessary, FCPP covers travel time and mileage costs for on-site servicing.
- Full Term 24 Hour Technical Assistance: Toll free access to our technicians for when you require assistance with the operation of any covered parts or components.
*Available on qualifying plans - Some restrictions apply - see policy/contract for details.
Additional Benefits Included in All Levels of Coverage
No Deductible will apply to the following benefits:
♦ TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE ON TOLL FREE 24 HR LINE
1-877-975-5338 (included for first 12 months of term)
♦ TRIP INTERRUPTION
In the event that a breakdown occurs more than 160 km from residence and results in a repair facility keeping your unit overnight, we will pay for receipted motel and restaurant expenses up to $600 per claim.*
*Some restrictions apply - see Policy/Contract for complete details.
Emergency Road Service
Available toll free on 24 hour line 1-877-342-2492 or by reimbursement.
Up to $500 towing assistance if your unit or tow vehicle experiences a breakdown causing it to be immobile while traveling.
♦ BATTERY SERVICE
Attempting to start the unit or the vehicle towing the unit.**
♦ DELIVERY SERVICE
Delivery emergency supplies of gasoline, oil, or coolant (you are responsible for paying for such emergency supplies upon delivery).**
♦ EXTRICATION SERVICE
Attempting to extricate the unit or tow vehicle if it is stuck and can be reached safely.**
♦ LOCKSMITH SERVICE
Unlocking the unit or tow vehicle if the keys are locked inside or replacing the keys if they are broken.**