1 cup powdered milk
1 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1. Add all of your ingredients into a blender or food processor and blitz until combined well.
2. Pour the mix into an air-tight container such as a Mason jar or Tupperware.
1. Once you’re ready to make yourself a delicious cup of homemade hot chocolate, start by boiling some water in a pot on the stove or over the fire.
2. Add two spoons of hot chocolate mix into a mug and pour in your boiling water.
3. Stir together the water and the mix to combine, creating a creamy, irresistible hot chocolate.
4. Enjoy, and share with your friends and family!!
*If you’re not into the whole “powdered milk” thing, omit this ingredient from your mix and heat milk or nut milk instead of water 🙂