At Home Directions
1. Cook macaroni according to the package instructions, then drain and rinse pasta with cold water to cool it down.
2. Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk, and salt and pepper.
3. Once the mixture has cooled for a couple of minutes, stir in the three cheeses so they are evenly distributed.
*Pro tip: keep some cheddar cheese set aside to sprinkle on top for an extra cheesy crunch!
4. Evenly distribute mac and cheese mixture into your four mini pie tins, or 1 regular pie tin. Sprinkle the tops of each with extra cheese, if desired.
5. Cover each pie tin with a piece of greased aluminum foil and seal well.
6. Store mac and cheese in the fridge or a cooler until you are ready to cook!
1. Build a campfire and let it burn down to hot embers/coals, then place your cooking rack 2-3″ above the coals.
2. Place your prepared mac and cheese pie tins on the rack and heat for 8-10 mins.
3. once the cheese has melted completely and each mac and cheese portion is heated through, enjoy immediately!