Delicious pasta with minimal clean up (our favourite)! No need to stress about counter/stove space when you’re in a smaller RV with a recipe that makes it work in just ONE pot!
- 12 ounces of linguine
- 1 onion, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 12 ounces of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly slices
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs of basil, plus torn leaves for garnish
- 4 1/2 cups of water
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, onion, garlic, red-pepper flakes, basil, oil, 2 teaspoons of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, and water in a large skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil mixture, stirring and turning pasta frequently with tongs, until pasta is al dente and water has nearly evaporated, about 9 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, divide among 4 bowls, and garnish with basil. Serve with oil and parmesan.
Recipe provided by: marthastewart.com