Breakfast is made easy with these delicious peach chia overnight oats.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- ½ cup peaches
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon stevia (optional sub with 1 teaspoon honey if desired)
- ¼-1/2 cup of liquid of choice (almond milk, milk, coconut water etc)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Divide into 4 small containers and store in the fridge for 2 hours minimum preferably overnight.
- Keeps well for several days in the fridge.
Recipe provided by theadventurebite.com