RV Rental Attractions
We are one of Lower Mainland B.C. Canada’s largest single location RV Supercentres for over 30 years.
How have we done this? It’s easy, we offer top notch quality brands, pride ourselves in customer service and have a knowledgable staff. We have lots of repeat customers in both our Rental and Sales departments. Our employees work together towards one common goal – making our customers happy!
More people are seeing the advantages of renting an RV for their vacation needs. The Vancouver/British Columbia area, in particular, offers a number of attractions that make RV travel the most cost effective and enjoyable choice. Here’s a just a few of the stops you can make in your travels around Vancouver.
Vancouver has a number of sites that visitors return to again and again, each time they visit the city.
· Granville Island – This historic site is a favorite among visitors to Vancouver. The area once housed factories and shipyards, but today, it is the scene of a public market, restaurants, shops, craft demonstrations, entertainment and maritime adventure tours and rentals.
· Stanley Park – Stanley Park is Canada’s largest urban park, encompassing 1,000 acres of natural beauty. The park features the country’s largest aquarium, a miniature railway, water park, seawall walk and numerous points of interest.
· Grouse Mountain – Grouse Mountain attracts thousands of visitors each year with 1-mile aerial Skyride, wildlife refuge, wind turbine experience, stone staircase and a variety of special programs. In winter, skiing, snowboarding, ice-skating and sleigh rides entertain people of all ages.
· Capilino Suspension Bridge – This bridge spans the Capilano River for 460 feet, at 230 feet above the water and attracts many tourists to the area. Experiencing the cliff walk and treetops adventure makes this a popular stop for young and old alike.
British Columbia Attractions
· Whistler – This resort city that lies near the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains offers many activities throughout the year. In winter, Whistler is one of the top skiing destinations. In the warmer months, enjoy mountain biking, golf, hiking, gondola rides and rock climbing.
· Barkerville – Experience the Gold Rush days at this popular tourist site. This historic town offers a number of exhibits and special events to give you a taste of gold mining in past days.
· Yoho National Park/Takkakaw Falls – Yoho National Park offers many enjoyable outdoor experiences for visitors. Takkakaw Falls, with an 833-foot drop, is one of the favorite sites within the park boundaries.
Your RV Rental Choices
When it comes to your rv rental Vancouver BC, choose from a range of name-brand quality recreational vehicles to suit your individual needs:
· Era Van Conversion Diesel
· Libero Van Conversion
· Navion 24′ Class C Mercedes Diesel Motor Home
· Navion 25′ Class C Mercedes Diesel Motor Home
· The 31′ Class C Motor Home
· The 19′ Travel Trailer
· The 22′ Travel Trailer
· The 27′ Travel Trailer
· Fifth Wheel Trailers in a number of floor plans
No matter what the size of your party is, or your travel preferences, we will work hard to find you the perfect travel RV. The only thing we advise you to do is to book your camper NOW! All of our RV’s book extremely fast before vacation season.
Find out more about your RV travel options by contacting us today. With many years of experience supplying the needs of RV travelers, our company can help you plan the perfect vacation.