– Cooking spray
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
– 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
– 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
– 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
– 1 cup canned sweet potato puree
– 1/3 cup sour cream
– 1 large egg
Special equipment: two 24-cup mini muffin tins
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat the cups of two 24-cup mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
2) Whisk together the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda and chocolate chips in a medium bowl. Whisk together the butter, sugar, sweet potato, sour cream and egg in a large bowl until well mixed. Fold the flour mixture into the sweet potato mixture, and stir until just combined (it’s OK if there are some lumps).
3) Fill each muffin cup with a generous tablespoon of batter. Bake until the muffins have pulled away from the sides of the tins and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 12 to 16 minutes. Tip the muffins out onto a cooling rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe brought to you by foodnetwork.com
We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in the information provided. Specifications, equipment, technical data, photographs, illustrations & videos are based on information available at time of posting and are subject to change without notice. To receive or verify current product information, please contact the dealership.