– 1 (32 ounce) container Greek yogurt
– 1/2 English cucumber with peel, grated
– 1 clove garlic, pressed (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
– 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
– 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
– 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (or from a tube)
– 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
– 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
1) Stir together yogurt, grated cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil in a bowl.
2) Add lemon zest, dill, salt, and pepper, then whisk until smooth.
3) Cover tightly and refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in the information provided. Specifications, equipment, technical data, photographs, illustrations & videos are based on information available at time of posting and are subject to change without notice. To receive or verify current product information, please contact the dealership.