The perfect campout activity for kids to make and play with after it gets dark.
What you’ll need
- Water Bottles or Pop Bottles
- Glow Sticks
- Foam Sheets
- Pipe Cleaners
- Googly Eyes
- Tissue Paper
- Mod Podge
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cut your tissue paper into strips and brush a layer of Mod Podge onto the center of your bottle.
- Put the tissue paper strips onto the Mod Podge, wrapping it around the bottle. Brush on another layer of Mod Podge.
- Once it’s dry, wrap three pipe cleaners around the bottle and twist to form legs.
- Cut 2 wings out of the foam and glue it to the top.
- Place your glow stick inside the bottle.
- Attach your googly eyes and twist another pipe cleaner around the neck of the bottle to form the antenna.
Activity provided by onelittleproject.com