Fun activity for kids with a sweet treat at the end!
- 2 Cups Whole Milk
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 10 Cups Ice
- 8 tbsp Rock Salt
- Stir milk, sugar and vanilla together in medium bowl
- Pour mixture into a resealable plastic bag and seal tightly, double bag to make sure mixture is secure
- Place ice and salt into a 4-quart food storage bin, adding in the filled bag and secure lid
- Shake the container until mixture is frozen (about 5 minutes)
- Remove from bag and enjoy!
Add your favorite ingredients to mixture before shaking for different flavors!
Recipe brought to you by FoodNetwork.com